<h1Barn Raising Sale – 6 Days Left
There is only six days left to take advantage of the Barn Raising Sale.
The last day is August 31st, 2015.
The following has most of the information about the sale. More can be found by clicking the link below.
Barn Raising Sale
- There are four house designs to choose from. Clicking the link above will take you to one of those designs.
To see the other designs, and get more information, all you have to do is click on the Barn Raiser link in the top menu bar on that page.
- The houses in the selections are built on a trailer.
- The barn raiser houses includes:
- A fully insulated sub floor embedded into the trailer.
- Framed walls and roof.
- Water resistant sheathing.
- Delivery of the house.
And so much more…
Once the starter house has been delivered, you’ll finish it to your specifications.
This is a great way to get a good head-start on building you tiny house.
Magazine About Tiny Houses
The one and only magazine about tiny houses. The 32nd issue has been published.
This issue is 78 pages full of great information and pictures.
Magazine Issue #32
As always, you will be able to download it immediately after payment.
It’s available in PDF format, for you iPad, or for your Android.
Spokane Valley WA House For Sale
Here’s another cute house for sale. This one is actually a mobile home.
Spokane Valley WA Mobile Home For Sale
This place is 960 square feet. It was built in 1998.
Asking price is $50,000.
There are three bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
The master bedroom has a ¾ bathroom. I’m guessing that means sink, toilet, and shower (no tub)?
The yard is fairly large and secluded.
There is a storage shed on the property that comes with the house.
There is a covered porch at the back.
How To Build A Tiny House Video Sale
For one-week, there is a sale on the Tiny House Construction Video.
The sale starts today, and ends on August 18, 2015.
Tiny House Construction Video
In the video the experts will answer many of your questions, will provide you with a list of materials needed, and more.
The regular price is $59.95.
This week, you can buy it for $35.95.
And if you are in the US, shipping is Free!
Hurry, the video is on sale only for a few day.
Barn Raising Sale
Your opportunity to save big on a partially built tiny house will be coming to a close at the end of this month (August 2015).
You can save time and money when you buy a house that has the basics done-for-you. It’s a great head-start. It’s a great solution for beginners because it will save you lots of time.
The Tiny House On Wheels Barn Raiser Sale
A rough idea of how this works is:
- You have four house designs to choose from. The link above will take you to one of those designs.
If you want to see the others, and find out more about this great sale, click on the Barn Raiser link in the top menu.
- The foundation for the design you chose will be built on the frame of the trailer.
The trailer includes:
- Underside flashing
- A fully insulated sub floor will be embedding into the trailer.
- The walls and roof will be framed and attached to the trailer.
- Water resistant sheathing for an integrated vapor barrier will be put on the frame.
- The house will be delivered to your location.
- You finish the house to your design, taste, wants, and needs.
To find out all the details, including financing options, click on the barn raiser sale link above. Then click on the Barn Raiser option in the top menu.
You’ll want to check this our right away. August 31, 2015 will be the end of their big $500 savings opportunity.
Modern Tiny House Rental in Omaha
Anyone interested in taking a vacation, or need to take a trip to Omaha?
Here’s another really cute tiny house for rent. This one is located in central Omaha.
The house is available to rent from April to September only. It is not suitable for winter months, however there is electric heat if you happen to have cooler weather during your stay.
- Bathroom with shower
- Sleeping loft
Omaha Tiny House For Rent
- Two beds – a queen size bed in the sleeping loft, and a sofa bed in the living area. The sleeping loft is accessed by stairs, not a ladder.
- Kitchenette – the small kitchen area has a small fridge, small sink, and a coffee machine.
- Bathroom – contains a waterless, composting toilet, sink, and a shower. The hot water comes from an on-demand heater.
- There is a window air conditioner for really hot days.
Pets are welcome but you do need to let them know ahead of time and get prior approval from the owner. Make sure to let them know what type of pet, how many, and any other information which would help them make a decision.
This tiny house seems to be in a good location that is easily accessible to other locations you may want to visit. There is a bus stop nearby, and there is access to Uber and Lyft cars.
As always, I try to find rentals with a great rating. This one has been around for a few years. The majority of reviews are five stars and good testimonials. The owner has a great response time as well should you have any questions before and during your stay. That’s always a good thing.